Welcome to Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Conference Center, featuring a variety of places to stay including cabins, rooms, and retreat lodging in Dahlonega, Georgia. From romantic cabins to single hotel rooms to your own private hotel, we are the ideal location for your next romantic getaway, wedding, family reunion, church retreat, or corporate retreat. A short, one hour drive from Atlanta and you’re here at the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains.
How do we make honeymooners feel like honeymooners and groups not feel like they’re in the Poconos? It’s easy. Our facility is spread out over 140 lush, wooded acres. Additionally, we offer separate dining rooms in our restaurant for retreats, banquets, and couples. We are Dahlonega’s largest lodging facility featuring cabin rentals and retreat/wedding guest accommodations for a combined total of 98 rooms, 7 meeting rooms, FREE WIFI Resort-wide, and enough activities on site to ensure a great time.
Our prices reflect that we are family-owned. Built by the Kraft Family beginning in 1977, we are still owned and managed by them today. Thanks to recent remodeling, we offer the best cabins in Dahlonega. Come to North Georgia and stay with us!
Here is a breakdown of the room and cabin selections:
- 23 – One Bedroom Cabins for Romantic Getaways/Honeymoons and romantic getaways each with a hot tub
- 4 – One Bedroom Cabins with Two Queen Beds, great for family vacations on a budget.
- 2 – Two Bedroom/Two Bath Cabins – Perfect for two couples or family vacation.
- 4 – Bed and Breakfast Rooms with King Beds. These hotel style rooms are for singles or couples only.
- 3 – Eight Bedroom/Eight Bath Lodges – Rent your own private hotel. These casual hotel size bedrooms always come as a surprise whenever we do a tour. An ideal retreat location.
- 16 Bedroom/16 Bath Lodge – With 32 beds and 16 sleeper sofas this lodge can sleep up to 48 guests without even sharing a bed. Each room has a private bath, sitting area and balcony.
- 12 Suite Inn – A must-see-to-believe lodge with 24 king beds and 12 sleeper sofas and a total of 17,000 square feet of space. A favorite for destination weddings and corporate retreats.