Turn any of our wedding packages into a destination wedding!
There are many options to choose from ranging from Honeymoon Cabins to a 16 Room Hotel. Special rates are always available for guests when your wedding is at Forrest Hills Resort. What could be more fun than having a full wedding weekend? While here, you and your guests can enjoy…
Southern Style Breakfast Buffets – Included with all of our rates!
Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
Outdoor Hot Tubs – at out Group Lodges
Indoor Hot Tubs – In all 1 or 2 Bedroom Cabins!
Relax with a Massage
Bonfire with S’mores
Not to mention exploring the local area full of waterfalls, wineries, gold mines and museums, shopping and so much more.
On-Site Rehearsal Dinner Options
Casual Dinner – Menu of The Day
Enjoy a Southern inspired buffet prepared by one of our seasoned chefs. Entrees and side dish options vary but are sure to please. This includes a salad, two entrees, at least two side dishes, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages. Standard dinner times are 6PM, 6:30PM or 7PM and are generally for 1 hour. Just $17.95++ per person. No minimum on Friday or Saturday nights. This is not a private dinner.
Private Dinner – Pick Your Menu!
Have fun choosing your favorite options from our Traditional Menu! $250 Room fee waived if your wedding is here!
Includes: Two Entrees, 1 Starch, 1 Vegetable, Garden or Caesar Salad, Chef choice dessert. Add a cash bar $100
- 30 Guests – 8pm to 10pm in our Hideaway Dining Room – $995++ – Additional Guests $32++
- 50 Guests – Choose your time – 2 hours – Rose Garden OR Hideaway Dining Room $1995++ (+$250 room fee) Addtl guests $32++ This 50 guest option is not typically available on Saturdays.
Chuck Wagon Dinner – Private 2.5 Hour Excursion
Looking for something different and unique? How about a scenic, horse-drawn wagon ride to the Riverhouse for a cookout with live music! Enjoy steak and chicken cooked on the grill along with baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw, rolls, cobbler, iced tea and water. Live music adds that final touch. This excursion departs from Gold City Corral located behind the resort office. The Riverhouse is an ol’ 1800’s style saloon-type structure complete with bonfire pit, horseshoes on horseshoe island, stream & more. BYOB 20 Guests – $980++ Additional guests $49++ Book it quick before someone else does!
Pizza, Wings, Salad & Tea – At Your Lodge or Cabin! – Advance notice required for large orders.
For a casual dinner in the comfort of your own private hotel, choose from our delicious menu and we’ll bring it hot and fresh to you—Plus the leftovers are all yours! Pick up at the restaurant or add 10% delivery fee.
- Cheese + 1 topping $19.95 each – Additional toppings $1.50 each. Each pizza is 12×16, and serves about 4 guests each.
- Toppings: Ham, Pepperoni, Bacon, Onions, Sausage, Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Fresh Spinach, Feta Cheese, Green Olives, Pineapple
- Meat Lovers OR Veggie Patch Pizza – $24.95
- Hot, BBQ, or Mango Habanero Wings: 10/$12.95 – 20/$18.95 – 30/$26.95. Comes w/Ranch & Bleu Cheese.
- Garden or Caesar Salad – $5pp (Garden Salad Only) OR $4pp with 15 servings or more.
- Fresh brewed iced tea – $10 per gallon. Sweet or Un-Sweet – Includes Cups & Bagged Ice
- Fresh Baked Cookies – $36 per 2 dozen
- Pulled pork or chicken, baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw, rolls, iced tea, cookies. $17.95++pp Delivered.
This option is perfect for a casual lunch or to make available for those that are arriving at all times of day or night in your lodge lobby. Includes 2 Ciabatta club sandwich halves, chips, and fresh baked cookie. $10++ per person. No minimum for lunch – Minimum 20 at night. – 24 hour advance notice required.
*While it is at your discretion who to invite to your rehearsal dinner, it is our experience that it’s best to include all overnight guests who have traveled to attend your event.
++ = plus tax and gratuity