Ride horses through the North Georgia mountains with Gold City Corral. No experience necessary for the one hour guided trail ride as instructions are given with every ride. They are open to the public and are conveniently located at the entrance of Forrest Hills Resort in Dahlonega, Georgia. Overnight guests can simply walk from their cabin or room and enjoy one of the many options available by Gold City Corral.
- One hour guided trail ride – Available to riders of all level of riders age 8 and up. $40
- Two hour guided trail ride – Some experience and/or physically fit rider suggested. $75
- Half day ride with lunch – For the experienced rider only. Typically not available on Saturdays. Approximately 4 hours. $150
- Romantic, horse-drawn carriage rides – 30 minutes $50 per couple.
- Wedding Carriage – Have that grand entrance you’ve always dreamed of! This option is either included or available to add to any of our affordable wedding packages.
- Chuck wagon lunch or dinner – This is a group activity only – Requires 10 or more adults to reserve this event. Climb aboard a horse drawn wagon and mosey on out to the river house…a scenic, 15 minute ride to the middle of the forest for a cookout.