For the ultimate honeymoon or romantic getaway in the north Georgia mountains come to Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Spa and let us spoil you! Stay in a private cabin, luxury suite or bed and breakfast room and add one or more of the following romantic getaway options. When you truly want to get away from it all come and experience the Forrest Hills difference. We offer much more than just a cabin rental...We offer carefree romantic getaways that include everything you need and want...from candle lit dinners to horseback riding to spa services and more all within walking distance to your overnight accommodations! We are certain that your honeymoon, romantic getaway, anniversary or birthday will be one that will be remembered for a life time.
To add individual options with online reservations you can make a note under the comment section of the reservation. Your options will be added by our staff and a new confirmation will be sent to you. If you have a day and time you prefer for horseback rides or spa services please note that as well. You may also add these items by calling us directly.
View Current Specials Here
Spa Services & Specials
Horse Adventures With Gold City Corral
- One Hour Massage $80 (No other discounts apply)
- Share An Hour Massage (1/2 hour per person) $125
- Couples Massage Training (1 Hour) ~ $110
- Reflexology on the feet, hands and ears plus a half hour massage (1 hour) ~ $110
- One Hour Massage Each For Two In The Couples Massage Room At The Spa ~ $160 (no other disounts apply)
- One Hour Massage Each For Two At Your Cabin ~ Appointments as late as 8pm ~ $230
- Hot Stone Massage (1 1/2 Hours) ~ $145
- Mountain Special ~ A combination of reflexology on the feet plus a full body massage (1 1/2 hours) ~ $150
Within walking distance to Forrest Hills. Gold City Corral is independently owned and operated. Forrest Hills acts only as an agent for these services.
- One Hour Guided Trail Ride ~ $35 per person
- Two Hour Guided Trail Ride ~ $70 per person
- SUNSET RIDE - NEW! 1 hour - $45 per person
- Half Day Adventure With Lunch ~ $150
- Guaranteed Private Rides ~ Add $10 per person, per hour
- Befriend Your Steed! Before you ride, brush your horse down, give them treats and help saddle 'em up. Advance notice required. Add $25 for each person that would like to add this experience to their ride. Must be the first ride of the day.
- Carriage Rides (1/2 hour) ~ $50
- Wedding Carriage Service ~ $95 to $295 (On site only ~ Call for details)
Local Attraction Tickets
- Picnic Basket Lunch ~ You keep the basket! For 2 $29.95
- Birthday Surprise! ~ Helium Balloons, Champagne or Cider, Souvenir Flutes, Customized Cake ~ $77
- Cheese Ball, Summer Sausage & Crackers On A Cutting Board ~ $28
- Long Stem Roses Arranged In A Vase ~ In Your Choice Of Colors ~ Half Dozen $38 ~ Full Dozen $58
- Seasonal Floral Arrangements ~ $58 & Up
- Velour Bath Robes Embroidered With The Forrest Hills Logo ~ $69 Each
- Gold Fever Package ~ Entrance to Gold Museum, Underground Gold Mine Tour (Consolidate Gold Mines), Gold Panning, Gem Mining and Stamp Mill Tour (Crisson's Gold Mine) ~ $24.95 Per Person
- Consolidated Gold Mine Tour ~ $12 Per Person
- Two Wine Tastings at Montaluce Vineyards & Winery (Open Daily) In Dahlonega ~ $30
- Vintners Wine Tasting of Estate Wines Plus a Keepsake Wine Glass At Three Sisters Vineyards (Open Thursday through Sunday) In Dahlonega ~ $15 Per Person
Experience Gold Fever in Dahlonega! The Gold Fever Package offers discounted tickets to local gold attractions where you can learn about the history of the Dahlonega Gold Rush, explore an underground gold mine, and try your hand at panning for gold! Purchase a Gold Fever Package and Enjoy One Admission to Each: $24.95 per person (Save $2.50 off normal retail prices)
- One pan of ore for gold panning
- One 2 gallon bucket of ore for gem stone grubbin'
- One glass vial to hold your gold
- One admission to a tour of Georgia's only working 126-year old stamp mill at Crisson Gold Mine