Custom Wedding Options
With the exception of catering, you can bring your own vendors. For your convenience we offer the following:
- Horse Drawn Carriage $395++
- Minister of Ceremony $300
- Honeymoon Cabin for 2 nights with breakfast daily – From $398++
- DJ $795
- Photography – 3 hours $695 – Additional time $200/hour – Free bonus services w/5 hours
- Open Bar with beer & wine – $10++ per adult. BEER & WINE INCLUDED!
- Champagne Toast: Standard $3++ per person OR Premium $4++ per person.
- Additional Hour for Room & Banquet Staff: $250++ (Additional bar & DJ fees may also apply)
- Rehearsal dinners – 6 options to choose from
- Guest Accommodations – Choose from cabins, group lodges & rooms with special rates!
- On site massage services
- Premium menu upgrades including prime rib w/carving station & more – $10++ per person
- Appetizers – See menu
++ = 7% tax & 20% gratuity will be added.
Our Traditional Menu – Included with wedding package above!
If you think our prices are good…You should try our food!
Includes options below plus warm rolls, butter, iced tea, water & coffee.
Entrees – Choose 2
Forrest Hills Signature Roast Beef with gravy
Southern Pot Roast
Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti
BBQ Chicken Carolina
Granny’s Fried Chicken
Pulled Pork or Chicken
Roasted Rosemary Pork Loin with au-jus
Bourbon Glazed Ham
Dijon Pork Tenderloin with Apple Jus
Penne Pasta with Choice of Sauces (Pesto, Vodka, Marinara) – Add grilled chicken or meatballs
Vegetables – Choose 2
Creamed or Whole Kernel Corn
Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
Corn on the Cob
Normandy Blend – Steamed, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots
Southern Style Green Beans with bacon
Candied Carrot Coins
Classic Creamed Spinach
Starch & Casseroles – Choose One
Southern Whipped Potatoes
Wild Rice Pilaf
Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Baked Beans – with Pork and Molasses
Salads – Choose One
Garden Salad with Field Green and vegetables tossed with House Balsamic Vinaigrette
Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons