Horseback Riding – Open to the public.
Ride horses through the North Georgia mountains with Gold City Corral. No experience necessary for the one hour guided horseback ride as instructions are given with every ride and it’s conveniently located at the entrance of Forrest Hills Resort. Overnight guests can simply walk from their cabin or room and enjoy one of the many options available by Gold City Corral.
CLICK HERE to view overnight packages that include horseback riding for honeymoons or romantic getaways.
Horseback Rides & Carriage Rides
- One hour horseback ride – Available to riders of all level of riders age 8 and up. $40
- Two hour horseback ride – Some experience and/or physically fit rider suggested. $80
- Half day guided trail ride with lunch – For the experienced rider only. Typically not available on Saturdays. Approximately 4 hours. $150
- Romantic, horse-drawn carriage rides – 30 minutes $50 per Couple
- Wedding Carriage – Have that grand entrance you’ve always dreamed of and a “Just Married” carriage ride! This option is either included or available to add to any of our affordable wedding packages. $500 for weddings at Forrest Hills.
- Chuck wagon lunch or dinner – This is a group activity only – Requires 20 or more adults to reserve this event. Climb aboard a horse drawn wagon and mosey on out to the river house…a scenic, 15 minute ride to the middle of the forest for a cookout. $49++ per person Minimum 20 on weekends.