Open To The Public.
Ride horses through the North Georgia mountains with Dahlonega Carriage and Horse Rides (previously Gold City Corral). Independently owned and operated. Instructions are given with every ride. Conveniently located at Forrest Hills Resort. Overnight guests can simply walk from their cabin or room!
All rides are guided
- 1 Hour Ride – No experience needed. Minimum age 8 – $43
- 2 Hour Ride – Some experience and/or physically fit rider suggested – $86
- Half Day Ride With Lunch – Midweek – For experienced riders 4 hours. – $150
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides – 30 minutes, seats up to 5 – $60
- Wedding Carriage – The grand entrance you’ve dreamed of & “Just Married” ride! VIEW WEDDING PACKAGES
- Chuck Wagon Dinner – For groups only – Climb aboard a horse drawn wagon and mosey on out to the river house…a scenic, 15 minute ride to the middle of the forest for a cookout. CLICK HERE FOR MORE…
RESORT RESTAURANT IS OPEN FOR LUNCH ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Dine in or take out – Pizza, wings, plus full menu!