The elopement package is designed for a romantic and stress free wedding day. The ultimate, intimate wedding ceremony when you want something special and meaningful without the big expense!
Elopement & Honeymoon Package
- Wedding Garden
- Minister Of Ceremony
- Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Two Souvenir Toasting Flutes
- Use of Silk Bouquet – 3 colors to choose from.
- Cabin, Room, or Suite
- Candlelit Dinner For Two (w/2 Nights or More)
- Hot Breakfast Daily
- Arrive Fri-Depart Sunday From $647 + tax
- Arrive Sun-Depart Friday From $856 + tax
Above rates are for rooms and are per couple. Other arrival & departure days, suites, and honeymoon cabins available. Click link above to view rates and availability for all or call us! 706-864-6456.
Optional Upgrades – Advance notice required
- Horse Drawn Carriage – $149
- Photography – Half hour/$195 | Full Hour/$295
- Two Tier Wedding Cake – Serves up to 10 – Includes paper plates & forks $49
- Lunch or Dinner For Up To 10 People – Call for details and availability.
Take advantage of our 40+ years in business!
Call or book online today. 706-864-6456
GUEST LIMIT: This Elopement Package is for up to 10 people (the bride and groom plus up to 8 guests). We do not set up chairs for this wedding package; however, there are benches at the gazebo that you are welcome to use. For more than 8, take a look at our wedding and reception package for up to 20 -50 guests.
MARRIAGE LICENSE: Georgia no longer requires blood tests or a waiting period. If you live in Georgia, you can obtain a marriage license in the county you live in. Out of state guests must get their marriage license here in Dahlonega (Lumpkin County), open Monday – Friday. Call to to find out what their current requirements are. Lumpkin County Courthouse 706-864-3847.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Getting married this way is just too easy! Once your deposit is paid, we will schedule everything for you. Simply put – the minister of ceremony (and photographer if hired) will arrive at the ceremony location at the expected time. Bring your marriage license with you for the minister to sign. You are typically not contacted by the minister or photographer prior to your ceremony. If you wish to have music, you will need to bring it with you along with something to play it. Our wedding gardens are naturally pretty and do not require any additional decorations. Punctuality is very important, as your minister of ceremony, ceremony location, carriage, or photographer may have other appointments that day. Additional fees will apply if you are late, and it may be possible that your minister or photography services might not be available and refunds cannot be issued. Your champagne, flutes, and cake (if ordered) will be delivered to your room on the day of your arrival. If you wish to have a live floral bouquet, please bring one with you.
WHAT WE WILL NEED TO KNOW:
- The soon-to-be married couple’s full names.
- If you prefer champagne or sparkling cider.
- If you plan to incorporate anything special in your wedding vows such as the sand ceremony, etc. If you have special vows you wish to use please email them to [email protected] in advance.
- If you would like to add any of the upgraded services.
- Which night you would like your candle lit dinner.
- Dinners for up to 10 people can be arranged in our Hideaway Dining Room.
WEDDING CARRIAGE: If you choose to incorporate this romantic option with your package, the carriage will pick you up at your accommodation (or as close to it as possible) at your ceremony time and will take you to your ceremony. After the ceremony, it will take you on your “Just Married” ride and return you to your cabin or to the ceremony location for more pictures. The carriage will turn into a pumpkin after 45 minutes, so if you plan to be at the ceremony location after that time, be sure to have a ride back to you cabin/room or be prepared to walk. Odds are it isn’t that far back to your accommodation, but walking in heels is challenging for some.
PHOTOGRAPHY: The photographer will show up at the ceremony location at the ceremony time, photograph the ceremony, take portraits of you and your friends/ family members if present, etc within the half hour/hour you have purchased. You will receive a copy of all digital images within about 2 weeks. You can expect 25 to 30 images per half hour.