The elopement package is designed for a romantic and stress free wedding day. The ultimate, intimate wedding ceremony when you want something special and meaningful without the big expense!
Elopement Package Options
- Cabins, Rooms & Suites! Click the BOOK NOW option for rates.
- Wedding Garden & Minister Of Ceremony (Limit 10 people including bride & groom) Plus Use of Silk Bouquet – 3 colors to choose from. – $249++
- Champagne or Sparkling Cider & Two Souvenir Toasting Flutes $59++
- Horse Drawn Carriage – $149++
- Photography – Half hour/$195 | Full Hour/$295
- Two Tier Wedding Cake – Serves up to 10 – Includes paper plates & forks $59++
- Candlelit Dinner For Two $70++
- Choose from a private hot tub cabin, rooms or suite for your honeymoon…includes breakfast daily!
Click the link below – Enter dates – Select a room – Click on reserve and our online store will appear featuring all of the above options and more! You are not obligated until you enter your credit card.
Click link below – Enter dates – Select a room – Click on reserve and our online store will appear featuring all of theses options and more!
Deposits are non-refundable.
Looking for a little more? This ceremony and reception package for up to 20 guests is for you!
- A picturesque ceremony in our Secret Garden at 12:30pm or in the chapel if the weather isn’t just right.
- Chairs plus set up and take down.
- Minister of Ceremony
- Wedding planner to help you with the details.
- Reception with catering in our Secret Garden Dining Room for up to 20 guests. Yes, the food is included!
- Custom wedding cake.
- Overnight accommodations not included or required.
MIDWEEK SPECIAL! $1495++ WEEKENDS $1895++ (++ = 8% tax and 20% gratuity to be added)
Additional Guests $45 – Limit 25 guest total.
MARRIAGE LICENSE: Georgia no longer requires blood tests or a waiting period. If you live in Georgia, you can obtain a marriage license in the county you live in. Out of state guests must get their marriage license here in Dahlonega (Lumpkin County), open Monday – Friday. Call to to find out what their current requirements are. Lumpkin County Courthouse 706-864-3847.
ELOPING? WHAT TO EXPECT: Getting married this way is just too easy! Once your deposit is paid, we will schedule everything for you. Simply put – the minister of ceremony (and photographer if hired) will arrive at the ceremony location at the expected time. Bring your marriage license with you for the minister to sign. You are typically not contacted by the minister or photographer prior to your ceremony. If you wish to have music, you will need to bring it with you along with something to play it. Our wedding gardens are naturally pretty and do not require any additional decorations. Punctuality is very important, as your minister of ceremony, ceremony location, carriage, or photographer may have other appointments that day. Additional fees will apply if you are late, and it may be possible that your minister or photography services might not be available and refunds cannot be issued. Your champagne, flutes, and cake (if ordered) will be delivered to your room on the day of your arrival. If you wish to have a live floral bouquet, please bring one with you.
WEDDING CARRIAGE: If you choose to incorporate this romantic option with your package, the carriage will pick you up at your accommodation (or as close to it as possible) at your ceremony time and will take you to your ceremony. After the ceremony, it will take you on your “Just Married” ride and return you to your cabin or to the ceremony location for more pictures. The carriage will turn into a pumpkin after 45 minutes, so if you plan to be at the ceremony location after that time, be sure to have a ride back to you cabin/room or be prepared to walk. Odds are it isn’t that far back to your accommodation, but walking in heels is challenging for some.
PHOTOGRAPHY: The photographer will show up at the ceremony location at the ceremony time, photograph the ceremony, take portraits of you and your friends/ family members if present, etc within the half hour/hour you have purchased. You will receive a copy of all digital images within about 2 weeks. You can expect 25 to 30 images per half hour. We recommend 2 to 3 hours for the ceremony with a reception.