Forrest Hills Resort & Weddings invites you to attend one of our bi-annual Bridal Shows! Join us for an afternoon of food, fun and information to overfill your wedding planning journal. This show is designed with one special goal; Making your wedding day dreams a reality. (Our next one is Sunday, August 25th 3pm to 5pm)
Share Your Vision with Local Wedding Specialists
Our professional team is committed to delivering an event that resonates with your individual style and creates an atmosphere guaranteed to provide your guests with a wonderful experience. Take advantage of this interactive learning environment where you can share your creative visions and thoughts with local professionals.
Savory Sample Tasting and Creative Cake Consulting
Indulge in memorable and exciting hors d’oeuvres, sample delectable entrees and side dish options prepared by our award-winning, on-site restaurant and catering services. Refine your palate and gasp in awe during the unveiling of the one-of -a-kind Cakes by Donna, renowned cake designer and sugar artist, highly recognized for her marvels of artistry. Each of her one-of-a-kind edible sculptures feature exquisite details, uniquely designed for enhancing the theme of your special day.
This Show is All About You
Whether the location be indoors or outdoors, your theme is traditional or non, and your style be an intimate affair or the wedding of the century, Forrest Hills Resort has the perfect space for your day. With our wedding gardens that feature a breathtaking backdrop of natural beauty, our peaceful and quaint “Little Chapel in the Woods,” and many other venue options available for your ceremony and reception, you’re sure to find the special, one-of-a kind location for your big day.
Bring Your Panel of Advisers
You have dreamed of this day often, and now that you have said, “Yes,” the real fun begins! Planning your wedding should be fun, not stressful. So, get your planner and grab your family, friends, loved ones and your personal distinguished panel of advisers (your bridesmaids, of course) and join us at this annual event.
Purchase tickets in advance at Early Bird discounted price $10.80 per person (includes sales tax) or purchase day of event at the door for $15 per person.
Please be advised, reservations are strongly recommended for this annual event and there is no guarantee of ticket availability at door as this even often sells out.
Call us at 800-654-6313 for tickets or click HERE to purchase discounted tickets online!
Get TWO FREE tickets to one of our shows with your wedding contract.
Benefits of Attending Forrest Hills Annual Bridal Show
- No pushy, snobby sales consultants, here! This show is all about YOU and your requests for creating the wedding of your dreams!
- Learn something new! Receive information about Forrest Hills Wedding service packages and amenities offered!
- Explore and tour the beautiful property! While attending the show, you will have an opportunity to tour the onsite outdoor venues, chapel, dining rooms, banquet rooms and other facilities available at Forrest Hills Resort!
- Sample selections of freshly prepared menu options! Who doesn’t love appetizers? Especially those prepared by an award-winning chef!
- Receive samples and ideas for your perfect cake! Who doesn’t love assorted cake samples? Local award-winning cake baker Donna Cauller says “You can have your cake and eat it, too!”
- Check Forrest Hills Weddings availability for hosting your big day and have a reason to celebrate when locking in your date.
- Learn about group rates and lodging options available to you and guests and feel relieved knowing Uncle Jack and Aunt Margie won’t be staying with you while they are in town.
- Receive special pricing and information for honeymoon packages offered by Forrest Hills Resort. Earn brownie points from your soon to be spouse for planning ahead.
- One-on-one time with local experts in the wedding industry.
- Free parking! Yes, some bridal shows and expos charge for the immense amount of exercise you receive while walking a mile of parking lot before reaching the door. Our parking is close to the venue, offering lots of shade and beautiful views, and best of all – it’s FREE!